Annual Membership Meeting
and board elections for the July 1, 2018 – June 30, 2019 term on
Saturday, June 16, 10 a.m. to 12 noon,
at the NTC Command Center,
2640 Historic Decatur Rd.,
ARTS DISTRICT Liberty Station.
Artists Guild and Liberty Station artists are encouraged to bring artwork to present to the audience during the first hour. This is an excellent opportunity to network with other artists and view each other’s works.
The agenda for our June 16 will include:
10:00 a.m. Artists will present a piece of their artwork to the audience.
11:00 a.m. Formal Meeting
- Review of 2017/2018 Guild Activities and Review of Election Process – Angelika Villagrana, outgoing President
- Board Elections – Introduction of Candidates – Susan Ashley, Nominations Chair
- Election of Officers and Introduction of new President Sue Zinngrabe Gold – Susan Ashley
- President’s Message – Sue Zinngrabe Gold
- Discussion and Membership Vote re: Revised Guild By-Laws and Standing Rules – Sue Zinngrabe Gold
- Introduction of Board Chairs: Sue Zinngrabe Gold
- Jody Absssy, History Committtee Chair; Mark-Elliott Lugo – Board Secretary; Marlene Kolender Korey - Hospitality Chair; John Oleinik – Exhibition Chair
- Membership Questions
12:00 noon – Adjourn
ACTION - Review Revised Guild By-Laws and Standing Rules:
Our By-Laws and Standing Rules have not been updated for a number of years. A board subcommittee made revisions to bring them up to date. Copies are attached. Please take a look at them and let me know if you have any questions. Membership will vote on the revisions on June 16. Thank you.
Summary of By-Laws and Standing Rules changes
Proposed New By-Laws
Proposed New Standing Rules
Proposed slate of Directors:
Sue Gold, President
Juli Ricksecker, Treasurer
Angelika Villagrana, Membership
Jody Abssy, Historian
Mark-Elliott Lugo – Board Secretary
Marlene Kolender Korey - Hospitality Chair
John Oleinik – Exhibition Chair
Susan Mae Hull
See photos of the proposed Board members at the end of this newsletter.
Artists Guild Annual Dues
Some of you have already begun to ask about paying dues for the upcoming year. Please note that dues are due and payable on or after July 1, 2018. Be assured that we will send you reminder notices beginning on July 1. We prefer not to receive your dues early, so please wait until July to make your payment.